Find the latest
About The Book
If you have ever dared to dream big, this book will change your life.
Through the true stories of two people - Abhishek and Abhinav Sinha, founders of the IT organization, Eko - who braved the rough road, Start-up Sutra presents entrepreneurship in its essence - not a checklist to be crossed, but a passion to be lived. Bringing to life the daily dramas, the struggles in the trenches, the battles with inner demons and impossible external odds that need to be overcome on the journey to achievement, this inspiring, multi-layered story enumerates the five qualities that every entrepreneur must possess: courage, resilience, the capacity for creative action, dispassion, and faith in the intent of the universe.
- Storytelling that brings out the romance of entrepreneurship... A book to savour - Subroto Bagchi
- ‘Partly slice-of-life and partly management advice with generous dollops of spiritual wisdom… Certain to appeal to eager entrepreneurs, midcareer professionals and those who secretly nurture the entrepreneurial dream. Equally, a great guide book for the families and friends of entrepreneurs. - Deep Kalra
- First-of-its-kind inspirational book on the lines of The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and Fish by an Indian author
- True inspirational stories of two sets of entrepreneurs - their struggles, successes and failures that hold lessons for people who want to start out on their own
- A voice of wisdom that defines the true nature of the entrepreneurial spirit and explores the five qualities essential for an entrepreneur to possess: Courage, Resilience, the capacity for Creative Action, Dispassion, and Faith in the intent of the Universe
- The author teaches at MDI Gurgaon and is involved in many entrepreneurial projects himself
About The Author
Rohit Prasad is a professor at the Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon. His academic research explores issues in the digital economy through the lens of game theory, politics, and law. He is the co-author of The Dynamics of Spectrum Management, published by the Oxford University Press, and his research papers have been published in top international journals. He also writes regularly for financial dailies, including Mint and Economic Times. His first popular book Start-up Sutra, published by Hachette India, focussed on the subject of entrepreneurship. Rohit lives with his wife and two sons on the leafy campus of MDI Gurgaon, and the whole family loves the opportunity to ‘dog sit every now and then.