Find the latest
India Today,(English, 1 Year,) (Print+Digital)
0 Views | Verified on 10/09/2018
Free shipping is available
- Brand -
- Manufacturer -
- Number of Issue Per Year: 52
- Edition: Indian
- India Today is the highest read news magazine in India and commands a readership of over 10 million readers*. In its 34 years of existence, it has associated itself with every section of the society. It has set standards in its every endeavour and captured the pulse of the nation.India Today breaks from the mould of a news-reporting magazine to an information and analysis-driven magazine that has direct relevance for the readers. The magazines leadership is unquestioned so much so that India Today is what Indian journalism is judged by.
- his is a limited period offer
- Persons who are 18 or above are eligible to participate
- Rates & offer valid in India only
- Allow 3-4 weeks for processing of your subscription
- Free assured subscription gift will reach you within 8 - 10 weeks of commencement of your subscription
- Any request for cancellation of your subscription will not be entertained once your free gift has been dispatched
- Specific colours , models , variants and features of the guaranteed free assured gifts/lucky draw prizes are subject to change depending on availability of the stock with the manufacturer. In case of unavailability of stock you will be informed about it & will be given similar value alternate gifts.
- The free subscription gifts may be covered by a guarantee/ warranty as per the manufacturer of the product. Any warranty/guarantee claims will need to be taken up directly with the manufacturer, India Today shall not be liable for any claims made on this account and shall not replace any gifts etc
- Payment can be made only through credit card, cheque, demand draft and not cash
- Please write your name and address on the reverse of the Cheque/DD
- Living Media India Ltd. will not be responsible for postal delays, transit losses or mutilation of the subscription form
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts and forums in Delhi/New Delhi only
- Living Media India Ltd. reserves the right to terminate , extend or change this offer or any part thereof at any time.It also reserves the right to accept or reject any or all forms received at their absolute discretion without assigning any reason. Information regarding such cancellation / extension / discontinuation/changes will however be published subsequently in the magazine.The offer is valid from 30th May till 30th August
- The names of winners once drawn shall NOT be eliminated from the subsequent draws for the other prizes.
- You hereby agree and understand that the maximum liability of India Today would be to return your subscription amount.
- The Lucky Draw offer is not valid in the state of Tamil Nadu
- Prize draw winner cannot claim cash in lieu of the prize
- The draw for the Mega Bumper Prize will take place at the end of the offer period Winners of the lucky draw shall be chosen through computerized random draw
- Winners of draw will be informed in the issues of India Today and will also be individually contacted
- This authorizes LMIL to communicate about its products & promotions through mail/phone/printed material/e-mail etc.
- This authorization is irrespective of my instruction elsewhere of not to be contacted or informed over mail/phone/ printed material/e-mail etc.
- The lucky draw prizes are non transferable and non encashable
- Employees (and/relatives) of Living Media India Limited, its divisions and associate companies, sponsors and their relatives are not eligible to participate in this offer
- TAX CLAUSE: The transportation cost of the Mega Bumper Prize (Renault Duster) from the dealership and all taxes and levies (registration, insurance, octroi, sales tax etc) are the liability of the winner. Winner hereby understands and agree that delivery of the prize shall be subject to the precondition of depositing the taxes incidental to the prize and producing the receipt thereof, if the winner shall not comply with the same he shall not be entitled to receive the prize and on winner’s refusal to pay the tax the prize is liable to be forfeited. If the winner disagrees to pay the tax amount he would be no more be liable for the gift item. No cash or alternate gift would be given in exchange under such condition.
show more less